ST-H4 universal torque-force tester
The ST-H4 torque meter is a universal precisious electronic instrument, mainly used for calibrating individual chucking stations on chuck cappers by accurately measuring the torque applied by each for the desired torque settings. This will allow the user to calibrate all the capping heads to the same setting for consistency of cap tightening. The using of the ST-H4 makes the chuck calibration much more accurate and saves time on production line stopping with making the chuck setting faster.
As a special application the ST-H4 with a the ST-H!-D desktop measuring unit it can also be used as a handheld cap Torque Tester. With the ST-H4-D desktop unit the ST-H4 is transformable into a manual desktop cap Torque Tester.
The handheld unit can handle up to 3 different measuring units with different calibration, so one handheld unit can be used both with the chuck calibrator and with the ST-H4-D desktop unit. This way the ST-H4 with this two measuring peripheres can fulfil the torque testing need of both the maintanance and the producton line QC.
The Chuck calibrator unit can be equipped with several change parts for different cap diameters/kinds. The change part can easily be changed with just 2 screws.
The ST-H4-D desktop closure torque tester unit can be shipped either with the normal Sure Torque flat surface clamping table or with our special moulded container fixing system wich allows the quickest sample changing without any moving parts. By the Moulded Container Fixing System every different container shape requires different moulds, but anyhow the moulds changeover is quick and requires no tools at all.
The ST-H4-T Topload force measuring unit measures the topload spring force of the capper head. It is an expandable force meter wich travels 10 mm upwards against the spring and measures the force during thei travel. The measures of the unit: D60 x 40-50 mm.
Industries: Beverage, Food, Pharmaceutical, Packaging
Areas: Maintanance, Laboratory, Production
Capper machine testing:
- Capper chuck torque testing
- Capper head Top Load force testing
Closure torque testing:
- Release torque
- Bridge torque
- Incremental torque
- Application torque
/Video was made of the previous (ST-H4) model/
- Universal instrument for maintanance and quality control applications
- Capper chuck torque and top load force measuring on the capper, without disassambling the capper head
- The handheld unit can handle up to 5 different measuring units with different calibration, so one handheld unit can be used both with all the measuring devices.
- Fulfills the torque and force testing requirements of both the maintenance and the production line QC in the bottling industry.
- Displaying actual and peak torque value, the time-torque (time-force) diagram
- Custom ID code can be recorded to each measurement
- Data’s can be saved to pc with RS-232 connection.
- Chuck calibrator unit can be equipped with several change parts for different cap diameters/kinds. The change part can easily be changed with just 1 or 2 screws.
- Both kind of ST-H-D desktop closure torque testers are shipped with the normal Sure Torque flat surface clamping table
- The ST-H-T Top load force measuring unit measures the top load spring force of the capper head. It is an expandable force meter which travels 10 mm upwards against the spring and measures the force during their travel. The measures of the unit: Ø60 x 27-37 mm.
- Additional Information
Included accessories - Smartphone requirement - Android version - Measuring range 10 Nm Units of measurement Nm, LbfIn, Kgfcm, Ncm Displayed values Actual or Max Accuracy +/- 0,5% F.S. Safe Overload 120% Maximum measuring frequency 100Hz Range analysis - Capable closure types Twist closures Maximum sample size Any Calibration kit available Operation time 4 hours DC supply DC 12V with included AD110/230 V adapter Bluetooth range - Included software Data logger, Data manager for PC Memory 100 results Stored data’s Measurement nr, peak results, date, time, graph, instrument serial number Resistance grade IP 65 Language English Dimensions: Footprint / Height - Net weight - Shipping packaging Heavy duty waterproof case Shipping dimensions No Shipping weight No Country of Manufacture Hungary Warranty 2 years