Sure Torque’s ST-LAB series has always been the most automatized closure Torque Tester on the market with the ability to handle the most different container and closure types. Now it is available also in inline version.
Key advantages of the ST-LAB-IL inline torque tester:
- Operator free automatic testing on a single bypass line
- Non-destructive release torque measuring without breaking seal integrity on both carbonated and aseptic products – theory of the test
- Quick testing
- Programmable automatic full Top Load control for Child Resistant closures
- Application angle measurement option
- Automatic data transfer on RS232 or Ethernet
- Independent from the conveyor line, can be put on any single conveyor line that matches the criteria in the technical details
Industries: Beverage, Food, Pharmaceutical
Areas: Production QC
- Release torque testing without breaking seal integrity and sending back the sample on the production line
- Child Resistant closure testing with programmable Top Load
- Automatic Application Angle measuring
- Saving money on non-destructive release testing without breaking the seal integrity of the product. By using this test method the tested and re-torqued sample can be led back on the production line. This can result a saving of several 100.000 bottles per year
- Automatic Top Load control enables the simple and accurate testing of the Child Resistant closures.
- Saving labor cost on 100% operator free testing
- Quick testing – test speed can be set on a wide range - 4-6 test / minute in non-seal-breaking release-application mode
- 10 different test receipts for the different products
- Many included test modes
- Multi-level access – operator cannot change the setup parameters or the calibration
- Automatic statistical analysis and report sending on RS232 or Ethernet
- Possibility of adding custom test modes
- Additional Information
Included accessories 1 set of change parts (container clamp and cap collet)
Pc software and communication cables
Smartphone requirement No Android version No Measuring range -8.5Nm - +8.5 Nm (cca +/- 75 lbfIn) Units of measurement LbfIn, LbfFt, Nm, dNm, Ncm, kgfcm Displayed values Actual, Max1, (Max2), torque-time graph Accuracy +/- 0,2% F.S. Safe Overload 120% Maximum measuring frequency 80 Hz (12.5 ms) Range analysis Yes – In range / under range / over range Capable closure types any kind of twist cap Maximum sample size D120 x 375 mm Calibration kit included Operation time No DC supply DC 24V with included AD110/230 V adapter Bluetooth range No Included software Data manager for PC Memory 100 results - PLC memory, thousands of results (SD card) Stored data’s measurement nr, peak results, date, time, graph, instrument serial number, comment, calibration date Resistance grade IP 54 Language English, German, Hungarian + custom language Dimensions: Footprint / Height 2200 x 1070 x 900 mm Net weight ca. 100 kg Shipping packaging Heavy duty waterproof case Shipping dimensions 2,5 x 1,5 x 1 m Shipping weight 200 kg Country of Manufacture Hungary Warranty 3 years
Standard test modes:
Range testing – Besides the exact release torque, out of tolerance readings are indicated by colour signals. After measuring the maximum release torque the closure is retorqued to the original torque.
This test causese no damage to the temper-proof band and the sealing even on carbonated or aseptic products.
Test results are sen automaticly to the data collection system.
After the test the samples are led back to the buffer section of the production line.
Application angle test
A release test where after passing the initial release torque the closure will be fully removed, and the original application angle will also be measured
Regardez la démostraion de la video ou téléchargez là: